We are hiring. Have you got what it takes to join our team?!
Join the UK’s leading influencer marketing agency situated in the heart of Nottingham. Having worked with brands such as boohoo.com, Apple Music, and The Hilton, we are now looking to grow our team and hire a brand new Campaign Manager.
This rapidly-growing influencer marketing company offers a creative, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment for hard-working people. As part of their growing influencer team, you will be working across a portfolio of the biggest brands in the world and liaising with global influencers to deliver cutting-edge campaigns
As a Campaign Manager, you will work on a variety of projects for market-leading brands under the direction of the Project Management team. You will work closely with management to understand the campaign requirements; brainstorming digital and social briefs, formulating the campaign strategy for the influencers and providing innovative ideas as part of a dynamic team.
As part of this role, you should feel completely comfortable working with both big and small budget campaigns and should have some experience in risk management. Whilst support and help will always be there, you will excel at working autonomously, with a flexible, adaptable attitude to best meet the clients’ and the business’ needs. You will need to love working with, communicating with and managing people, as you will be the main point of contact for the influencers when it comes to running the campaigns effectively.
Applicants must have a passion for digital marketing, social media and running creative campaigns for the world’s biggest brands.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess strong people management and organisational skills to see client campaigns through the entire delivery and reporting cycle. Good time management skills are important with the ability to meet tight deadlines whilst staying cool under pressure.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills. Comfortable speaking on the phone, via email and messaging platforms.
- Ability to articulate complicated briefs to influencers in a way that fit the requirements of the campaign and to ensure high-quality delivery on time and within budget. Ability to articulate a message very clearly and simply.
Influencer Identification and Analysis
- Support the account team to identify the relevant digital influencers for the programme execution.
- Strong researcher. Open to learning about the necessary tools and methods that will enable you to find suitable influencers.
- An understanding of social media analytics.
- Perseverance in meeting the exact client requirements.
- Demonstrate a true entrepreneurial spirit, thriving on business development with a hunger for, and natural curiosity of digital technology, influencer marketing and social media.
- True desire to create work that has never been done before, that is award-winning and helps to re-shape our client’s digital marketing strategies.
- Personality and enthusiasm are key for us. A person that is not afraid to speak up and be bold in their approach will fit in well.
- Decisive but diplomatic.
- Confident, approachable and knowledgeable, inspiring confidence in others.
- Quick learner.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Communication experience in a work environment
- Understanding of digital influencers
- Minimum of a B GCSE in both Maths & English (verbal & written)
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above)
- Sales experience is desired but not essential
- On request