The Influencer Marketing Agency Built on Delivering Results!

We Increase Sales by Identifying and Managing the Highest-Performing 3% of Influencers Globally.

Why PMYB is the Influencer Marketing Agency for you.

PMYB runs fully-managed influencer campaigns for the world’s leading B2C brands and fastest-growing startups. We focus on exceeding their KPI targets by utilising influencers that, on average we have found to be 4 x more effective than the other 97% – Chromo-Influencers®. Our work with Chromo-Influencers® and our scientific approach sets us apart.

boohooMAN Influencer Campaign ChrisMD

boohooMAN Discount Campaign

PMYB x musically campaign

musical.ly Party Tricks Campaign

National Lottery Good Causes PMYB Campaign

National Lottery Good Causes Awards Campaign

Halfords PMYB Influencer Campaign

Halfords ‘Gear Up for the Summer’ Campaign

Impact with Influence®!

We increase sales, generate targeted clicks, raise awareness, improve customer conversion rates, deliver millions of  targeted video views, uplift website traffic and raise app downloads for global brands on a daily basis through our unique scientific and data-driven approach.

  Who we are & what we do.

We’re an Influencer Marketing Agency that really focuses on the KPI targets of our clients. Especially boosting company sales in our fully-managed influencer campaigns. Aside from offering Social Amplification Services and expertise in the influencer/celebrity field, PMYB specializes in exploring communities to identify Chromo-Influencers®.

  What is a Chromo-Influencer®?

Chromo-Influencers® are the top 3% of influencers that we have discovered to achieve over four times more conversions than the other 97% of influencers. Chromo-Influencers® rate highly against 46 data points which contribute to influence, known as Chromo-Factors! Our Influencer vetting process sees us evaluate influencers to ensure they rate highly against these 46 Chromo-Factors.

(Chromo-Factors analysed include visual observations, such as the use of influential body language, as well as quantifiable observations, like the level of genuine audience engagement that their everyday content receives.)

4
More Acquisitions with Chromo-Influencers®
9500
Influencers
350000000
Reach

Discover Over 9,500 Global Influencers

We collaborate with over 9,500 global influencers that will deliver you a high uplift in sales! Top influencers across 30+ industries/niches, including Fashion, Travel Finance, Tech, Fitness, Food, Family and more. We can also amplify your content to over 50M people in under 24 hours!

Influencer Marketing Agency - Influencer
Influencer Marketing Agency - Influencer
Influencer Marketing Agency - Influencer
Influencer Marketing Agency - Influencer
Influencer Marketing Agency - Influencer
Influencer Marketing Agency - Influencer

Celebrities to Chromo-Influencers®

PMYB exponentially grows brands by utilising our network of over 9,500 influencers, across 46 countries and 30+ industries.

Geo-Targeted Campaigns

PMYB deliver personalised campaigns catered to the target audience, image and objectives of brands, using demographically targeted Chromo-Influencers®.

Creative Application

We create and distribute powerful content that influences target audiences and exceeds the KPIs of established companies.

Influencer Marketing Campaigns We’ve Completed For Companies..

920% ROI Achieved!

Drare-clothing-case-study
See Case Study

Apple Music Trended Online!

Apple-music-campaign case study
See Case Study

25k App Downloads in 8 Days!

Grad DNA app - Influencer Marketing Agency | PMYB
See Case Study

66% of people follow no corporate brands on social media. Influencer Marketing is necessary.

What our influencer marketing agency can do for you..

Effectively deliver the right message to millions of your target audience.

Create and implement exciting concepts with our in-house team to maximise ROI.

Gain valuable insights and data about your target market and your products.

Provide fully managed campaigns across the most engaging social media influencer networks in your industry.

Dedicate the required days and nights to deliver campaigns with the most effective influencers in your industry or niche.
Deliver accurate customised campaign reports – We can record the metrics that suit your goals.

I needed to find a way to increase sales so I was chuffed to see results so quickly in month one. Great experience from a top Influencer Agency!

Drare Clothing

Influencer marketing agency, PMYB exceeded our expectations and provided us with rip roaring results!

Grad DNA

We saw a surge in business and massive increase in awareness following our campaign with PMYB! Top influencer marketing agency!

The Meat Man

Get ready to stand out!

It’s time to Impact with Influence®!


Enquire Now

Make your brand our next success story!